As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount.
I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2000
- Detailed familiarity with the Inland Empire
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, RE/MAX Advantage—Redlands, CA
2014 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, Century 21 Lois Lauer—Redlands, CA
2003 – 2014
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Mortgage Lender, Tripalm Properties—San Diego, CA
2000 – 2002
- Originated mortgage loans for homebuyers. Managed files and pursued best interest rates for clients. Sought to match borrowers with loan programs suited to their specific situation.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, East Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- Certified e-PRO
CA DRE License
611 West Redlands Blvd., Redlands, CA 92373
CalBRE License Number: 01526050